During normal business hours call (701) 852-3711 or 1-800-688-2584.
For after-hours reporting call 1-866-546-8273.
Our Voice Access number is 701-839-BANK (701-839-2265). This number provides 24 hour access to your account.
This information can be found on the MICR line on the bottom of your personal or business check. For personal accounts the routing number is the first set of nine-digit numbers on the bottom left hand corner. On business accounts it is the second set of nine-digit numbers on the bottom left hand corner.
Size and availability varies by location. Please contact us for more information.
You can access your safe deposit box during your institution’s lobby hours.
Please note that our Bismarck branch location does not currently have safe deposit boxes available.
Yes, if a parent or guardian is on the account and also signs for the card.
Loan payments can be mailed by all customers to the Main Bank:
First Western Bank & Trust
PO Box 1090
Minot, ND 58702-1090
Eden Prairie customers may continue to mail their loan payment to the Eden Prairie Branch:
First Western Bank & Trust
100 Prairie Center Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-5452
You will need a valid photo ID and social security number. A minimum deposit may be required depending on the type of account opened. See our Checking and Savings accounts.
Yes, and there is no charge for customers. There is a 2% fee for non-customers.
- Call us at 1-800-688-2584 to request a Stop Payment.
- There is a fee.
- You will need the check number, amount of check, date written and payee name.
You can request Stop Payment from your online banking account. There is a fee.
- Select Stop Payments from the drop-down menu next to an account.
- Fill in the required fields and click Submit.
Editing or Removing a Stop Payment
- You must contact the bookkeeping department at 1-800-688-2584 to edit or remove a Stop Payment.
- Please be sure to check the current transaction page to make sure the check has not already been paid.
- There will be a Stop Payment fee.
- You must print, sign and forward the confirmation page to our bookkeeping department within 14 days to verify this Stop Payment. If we do not receive the confirmation page by the 14th day, the Stop Payment will expire.
You can find our ATMs along with other MoneyPass ATMs on our surcharge free ATM locator.
For CDs issued before October 1st, 2014:
If you are unable to locate the CD we require identification to cash the CD plus a $10 indemnity bond fee.
*CDs issued after October 1st, 2014 are digital and proper identification is the only information needed to cash the CD.
If we consent to a request for a withdrawal that is otherwise not permitted you may have to pay a penalty.
Mobile Remote Deposit is an app that allows you to deposit your checks with your mobile device.
You may enroll in Text Banking through our online NetTeller. See our Text Banking page for directions.