Use it now or use it later, your Health Savings account (HSA) will help you save for expected or unexpected medical expenses. It’s here when you need it and earns interest when you don’t.
Are you eligible? The answer is YES if you meet the following requirements:
- You are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan
- You aren’t covered by more than one health plan
- You aren’t enrolled in Medicare
- You aren’t claimed as a dependent on another person’s taxes
Your contributions, interest, and withdrawals are never taxed if used for qualified medical expenses.
There is no “use it or lose it” deadline!
Any funds not used roll over to the next year and continue to grow.
Qualified Medical Expenses:
- Long-term care services
- Medicare premiums
- Doctor visits
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Many more – contact us for a complete list