On August 22nd, 2018, all existing First Western Bank & Trust Bill Pay customers were converted to the upgraded system – iPay.
What is iPay?
iPay is a bill pay service that allows you to make payments to businesses and individuals using your Internet banking account. You can determine who to pay, which account the payment should come from and when to make the payment.
What new features are available with iPay?
- Bill Payments – Electronic payments
- Rush Payments – Expedited payment distribution and tracking
- Gift Payments – Personalized gift checks and charitable donations
- P2P – Person-to-person electronic payments
- eBill – View and pay electronic bills online
- Bank-to-Bank Transfers – Institution-to-institution money transfers
- Payment Calendar
- Text and Email Alerts/Reminders
How do you sign up for iPay?
- Log in to your online banking account and click the “Bill Pay” tab.
- Click the “Add a Payee” button on your homepage dashboard.
- Enter the requested information.
For more information, please visit www.firstwestern.bank/billpay/ or call 701-852-3711.